Congenital deformity with depressed forehead, bulging eye, diagnosed with double squint, low vision. Will squint correction help regain vision?

My daughter was born with birth deformity . Depressed left forehead and bulging right eye. I had cranioplasty done on her. At 1.5 yrs she was also diagnosed with double squint and particularly low vision in left eye. Now she is 7 years old. Wears a patch on right eye (squint cured on its own). Left eye still is getting vision correction done wilth prescription glasses. I showed her to a squint specialist in Arvind Eye care (Kerala) and they suggested squint correct this september. Will it help regain her vision or can I delay it? I do not have medical coverage. Mumbai, India based and so have no idea where I can take her.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012