Congenial gasteroschisis, have irregular bowel movements, discharge and foam from anus. Blood test normal. Cause?

I was born with gasteroschisis now age 19 I am still having bowel issue I have dropped from size 12 to a lose 8 eating habits have remained, bowel movement changes on a daily basis often accompanied by orange mucus , today I have discharge and foam from my anus . I have had repeated blood testing - everything normal - but feel as though nothing is ressolved with still a distended painful abdo area?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013