Confusion, severe headache, eye pain, pressure in head. Passing grey stools, lump on tonsils, sore in nostril, no apetite. Reason?

I felt confused at work on Monday . then on Tuesday i had a severe headache in strange parts of my head and my eyes hurt. i can feel pressure when i tilt my head forward . on Wednesday i noticed a change in my stool kind of grey and today i have a huge lump on my tonsil and a sore in my nostril . i also have no appetite but ate A lot of mc donalds and taco bell last month . could i have a food poisoning or something
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012