Confusion over paternity, had sex with different partners before and after periods. Whose baby could it possibly be?

So, I am supposedly 7 weeks 3 days pregnant, but confuse who my babys dad is. i had sex on the 26th of october with me ex boyfriend But i had a period on ( October 29 - November 4 ) Then on November 10 i had sex with my resent boyfriend. i found out i was pregnant on December the 4th, i just went to the doctors on December 17 and they told me i was 7 weeks 2 days by the babys mesurments. i need help, whose babys can it be, my exs or my boyfriend. please help me out!!
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Mar 2013
Well, you are in a very confusing state !
From the sonography reports, it appears as if the baby was conceived around the 26th of October.
But this is highly improbably, as you mention that you had your period after just 3 days ( 29th october )
ALso, if the baby was conceived due to intercourse on November 10th, then it just cannot be 7 wk 3 d by December 17.
So it appears that you did conceive in October itself.
Please be sure that the dating of ultrasound is exact, and by transvaginal sonography.
Also, for being 110 % sure of the paternity, you can only go for a DNA test of the baby, rest will always be assumption.