Confused that is this periods or something else ?

hi, i and my wife had sex for the first time. when we intercoursed for the first time she bleeded very little may be some drops. But after that when we have sex for the third time she bleeded around 1-2 teaspoon blood and after that some sort of brown blood type of thing is coming out in very less quantity for last 2 days just after the sex. Sometimes she beleed in very less quantity and sometimes she din't. So please can you tell me that is this a natural thing or is there something wrong. She is confused that is this periods or something else ?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Aug 2010
Thanks for query,
Repeated bleeding after intercourse shows that there is some infection or some problem in your genital tract.
Go for vaginal swab test.
Consult gynaec and get examined physically.
Ok and bye.