Confused about pregnancy test, earlier positive then negative. Bleeding not like normal period

Good evening, Last week I was 6 days late for my period, did a clear blue pregnancy test and it came pregnant 1-2 weeks.. I did another test of a different brand and it came back negative, did another clear blue and it was also negative. In the evening i started to bleed lightly is only lasted 4 days and it was nothing like my normal period.. Im so confused please help me..
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi, I had gone through your query and understand your concerns.

These are the possibilities for the situation.
The first test could be false positive(rarely but happens). May be implantation failed at very early stages. You have mentioned bleeding for four days and mostly its a period. So please try to accept it and go on. If you still have doubt, Visit a gynecologist and get the scan done if you dont get the period next month.
Hope this helps. Thank you