Conflicting pregnancy test reports. Took meprate. still pregnant?

I am 30 yrs old. I have a son of 4.5 yrs. my last lmp was on 10.01.2013. then I went for pregnancy test result was negative. then 2 days again I went for ultrasound . again negative result with everything ok. after 4 days I consulted another gyanaecologist again she had done the pregnancy test, result was negative. she prescribed t meprate 10mg for 5 days. i had it from 4th March to 8th March. on 12th March again I visited the gyanaecologist and told no period. she told wait for another 7days. today morning again I went for pregnancy test at my home. now it is showing positive. now I want to know if I will be pregnant, is there any harm as I had taken 5 tablets of t mepret 10 mg..
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
It seems that you have had a delayed conception. This is usually seen if you have irregular periods. Taking Meprate in the early pregnancy for only 5 days is not likely to affect the baby in any way. Please do not worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal