Conflicting pregnancy confirmation reports. Cramping with discolored discharge. Yeast infection or pregnancy?

Hello. I ve had protected sex for the past month. Never once unprotected. My last period was 2/17/2013-2/21/2013. My periods are anyways from 25-33 days. I was supposes to get it on 3/15/2013 or 3/17/2013 but nothinf either days. I took two urinary pregnancy tests . One was completely negative and the other had an extreeeeeeemely faint second line. I have had cranping since today, but only white, ivory, or a peachy colored discharge . I had a UTI two weeks ago and now have a yeast infection . Could I be pregnant or just a late period?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013