Confirmed pregancy, black clumpy discharge, mild cramps. Should I be worried?

I started IVF and had 1 egg transfer on 6/18/12. they prescribed me Crinone to insert mornings. I missed 1 day, rushing to work that same week and then the following week missed it another day which was on a Friday, 6/29/12. I have taken the Crinone daily except for those 2 days that I missed about a week apart from each other. By Saturday 6/30/12 afternoon, I started to get my period/spotting? I have read opposite reviews that stopping Crinone could start your period. It s Saturday 7/8/12, and I have been taking my Crinone religiously except that the light period spotting went from light pink to brown clumpy discharge and to now, black clumpy discharge. It went quickly from red to brown and has remained black for almost a week now. It doesn t help that I am taking Crinone everyday since it seems to back up the discharge until later in the day when I wipe. I was told I was pregnant, hurray! on 6/29 with a quant pregnancy blood test on 6/29/12 with a 62.5, took another blood test on 7/2/12 and 7/5/12 with quant results of 151 to 438 respectively. I recently have some mild cramping when laying down, but goes away. My first prenatal ultrasound is on 7/16/12. Should I be worried? Will the black clumping taper off or should I go get an exam now?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012