Condom tear during sex, ipill taken late, no periods. Pregnant?

Hello, me and my partner had sex 2 days ago and it was that we had sex 28 days after her period . So, that means it was a bit safe time but I was wearing a condom and suddenly to my and my gf s surprises, it blasted when I was inside her and I quickly removed my penis from her and we were bit worried and today 5 hours ago, we decided to consume an ipill and still she says that she has not got a period.. So, is there any chances of her being pregnant?.. I am very much worried and your answer will be highly appreciated
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012