Condom split during intercourse, no ejaculation, felt sick, stomach pain. Took morning after pill. Cause?

hi i had sex on the 6 of october at around 1:15-1:20 in the afternoon..the condom came off when my boyfriend pulled out it spilt when he pulled out?..i don't think any cum went up me. We then had it again in the same day about 2-3 hours later but the condom slipt again after 1-2 mins so we stopped but he had no cummed or pre-cummed at this point..i then started to feel sick and really bad stomach pains and feeling like i was going to pass out? i took the morning after pill on 7 of october at around 1:20-1:30..i just want to know what the feeling sick and feeling like i was going to pass out was about?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013