Condom burst, semen entered vagina, had normal heavy flow on first day followed by spotting, brown discharge. Is it possible to be pregnant?

Okay so my last normal period was Aug 8-15th. It was normal, heavy,and crampy. Well, my partner & I decided to try new condoms and their large wasn t the large we expected. They was too small. Both brands. We had three condom incidents due to the small condoms. Aug 21-Too tight.Left ring around penis. May of been hole. Aug 27-Noticed semen leaking out bottom of condom during sexual activities. Sept.2-Condom bursted and semen entered me I m pretty positive. Sept.5-Period due. Normally starts midnight-6 a.m. or so ..nothing..Late afternoon begins slow with light bleeding while whipping/spotting.This is how it normally starts. Picks up to the normal heaviness. Sept. 6-Starts normal heavy in the a.m.In the later afternoon/early evening it just stops!!Nothing else. Not normal at all for me. Sept. 7-Nothing in the a.m. but after 12-18 hrs after period stopped, I got a few spots and brown discharge. Is it possible to be pregnant still? Also, having symptoms..Maybe a UTI? Frequent urination with very little pee, nausea ,tiredness,mood swings,boob soreness(beyond any had before periods),extreme thirst, belching a lot more then usually,and more.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012