Condom broke while sex, want to take plan B. Have kidney transplants, elevated creatinine, low HB. Is it safe to take plan B?

Hi, I was hoping you could help me with a question I have about Plan B. I ve always had protected sex but this morning the condom came off so I m looking to take plan b. I ve had two kidney transplants and currently my creatinine is elevated and hemoglobin is low. Is it safe to take the plan b pill? If so, do you know if it affects the likelihood of being able to get pregnant in the future? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer