Condom broke during sex, took unwanted-72 within 2 hrs, periods delayed. Chances of pregnancy ?

Hi doctor. Me and my wife had a sex before her menses. We used a condom but unfortunately it broke at the time of sex, and sperm get into the vagina . I gave her unwanted-72 within 2 hours. But she is not getting her menses from two days. *-*-*-*-*-*-* Her menses day was on Saturday We had a sex on Sunday and take a unwanted-72 on the same day Sunday. Today is Monday and still she is not getting her menses. Is there any chances of getting her pregnant ? Please reply ASAP.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012