Condom broke during sex, took pill. Cramps, back pain, bleeding. Was it my period? Pregnant?

Hi, I had sex with my boyfriend on January the 20th. Unfortunately the condom broke. I took a morning after pill just 16 hours after it happened. A few weeks later i had an OBGYN appt. and they started me on the pill. Then on February 10th i woke up with horrible cramps , my back was hurting, and i was bleeding. i assume this was supposed to be my period? Its now the 13th, and im having very little-almost no, blood on my tampon . Im afraid that i am pregnant.. do you think i am?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013