Condom broke during sex, took 4 pills of Nordette 2 times. Is the dosage correct ?

Hi Doc, Me and my bf had sex earlier today but apparently the condom broke and he was not aware so he basically cum inside me. We bought Nordette from Pfizer and I took 4 pills in the 4:30 pm and another around 4:00 am later. I read from blog site that it should be the yellow pills but the one we bought are all white, are they the same? and is the dosage I took correct? Appreciate your advise as I cannot be pregnant that is why we are having protected sex but the condom broke so this is really a big accident. Appreciate your immediate help and advise if the pills I took was correct and can really help me prevent pregnancy.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013