Condom broke during sex after period. What is the brown discharge? Serious?

Good day, my last period was May 26th 2012 and my period ended June 1st & i have a 30 day cycle. Me and my boyfriend had sex on the 2nd of June the condom broke but he didn t ejaculate in me and his penis was not all the way in me. My fertile day is on the 8th & i ovulated on the 11th. It s now June 22nd and i went to the bathroom around 9pm and noticed a light light pinkish mixed with brown discharge when i wipe my vagina but my period isn t due until the 24th can u tell me what s wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012