Condom broke during sex. Took after pill. Had period. Could I possibly be pregnant?

I am on birth control and my boyfriend and I had sex. He was wearing a condom but it had broken and he came inside me. I haven t missed a day of birth control but I have been late taking it so we went and got the morning after pill and I took it less than 12 hours after the incident. I had my period a week later and it was completely normal. On time and everything just like usual but I was wondering if I could still possibly be pregnant since my period came only a week after having sex.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013