Condom breaks everytime during sex. Which brand is most reliable?

i need condom advice. i was having sex with my girlfriend the other day and it broke. we tried again later that night after we got everything sorted out and it broke again! i was using trojan enz with premium lubricant. they were kept in my drawer 60-80 degrees farienheit. i do not want this repeating. we are not worried about stis because neither of us have any but i do not want her getting pregnant. we are both only 16 and we got her a morning after pill just to be sure. but i do not want this being repeated. what type/brand of condom should i buy that is most reliable not to break? please answer and thank you for giving me your time.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013