Condom breakage during sex, negative HIV test. Sudden fever. Should I worry?

hello , I had sex with a female sex worker.During sex , my condom was broken.I immediately realized that after 7-10 pennitrations.I got shocked !!I wash my pennis with water and soar and then I urine .At the same time I got an HIV test and it was negative.Now Iam waitting 6-8 weeks to pass ,so i can retest.Its been 4 weeks now and Iam very anxious and stressed.Today I got fever suddently 37,2 Celsious.I know I have to wait to get tested...I am really afraid...Should I worry , or I am exaggerating ?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012