Condom breakage during sex. Body pain, feeling hot and cold. Prescribed medication for STI. Not improving

hi doctor i would like to ask a few questions, my question is that i slept with girl and after that i found out that the condom has blew off. after a single day i begun to fell different pains in my body, sumtimes i feel very hot even if it cold . i went to a doctor and he told me that i hav an sti, he gave some medication bt stil it doesn t get better, nw am approaching the fith week with that infections
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012