Condom break during sex, pain in throat, drowsiness. Telecast F taken. Do i have HIV?

My name is Karan
I had sex with a prostitute 5 days back and during that codom break down and I took out my pennis and chaged the condom and completed the task. I washed my pennis after sex.I have problem of sore throat from long time. But after that day sex i am having pain in my throat and having Telecast F antiallergic. I am feeling drowsiness everyday. Is this the sign of HIV? I am not sure if that prostitute is safe or not? Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013