Concussions after tripping on the stairs. Safe to ride a roller coaster?

I am 17 years old and a couple weeks ago I had recieved a concussion from tripping on the stairs. Gradually, the headaches left and my memory came back... I feel very much back to normal. Yesterday, I went to Sea World with my friend for a couple hours and I rode a couple roller coasters with her that went upside down and twists and jolts. I feel fine, but I was wondering if it was or was not safe to do that. I don t want to put myself in danger.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
hi.. the question is did you really have memory loss! anyways, if you had a fall and it was bit associated with loss of consciousness, seizures, nausea, vomiting.. it's not a problem.. you are absolutely fine and go for any ride and enjoy! take care..