Concussions. Suffered migraines. Tumbling class. Headache and shaking. Post concussion syndrome?

Hello. My 16 year old daughter has had 5 concussions in her short life time. The last one being in Oct of 2012. It was the only one caused due to cheerleading. The neurologist made her stop cheering. It did not sit well with her and she became very depressed. Although she has suffered with migraines because of these concussions she still wanted to be active. This week she went to a tumbling class (cartwheels, backhandprings etc) . Needless to say she came home with a headache as well as shaking. She shrugged it off to not eating lunch that day. She also was very moody. Needless to say today when she awoke the headache returned and stay with her all day. When I picked her up from school she was shaky and had a headache. Could she have post concussion syndrome?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013