Concussion, pressure and pain on head, pins and needles in body. Should I reschedule dental work?

Hey, I had a concussion Saturday (4 days ago). I was acting in a halloween skit. When I was pulled behind the curtain during the scene I fell and hit my head on a metal storage structure with plywood shelves. The hit didn t seem to be bad, but began to throb for the rest of the night afterwards. I am still having symptoms, mainly pressure and light pain on the top of my head, and also pins and needles throughout my body. I was actually supposed to get dental work done on Monday (2 days ago) but cancelled the work over a week ago due to my concern with issues many people experience with crowns since I m only 28. (I am supposed to have a crown done on my last molar on the upper right side of my mouth, as will as a filling replaced that has worn away in the second upper molar.) My pain on that side of my mouth has been very minimal until tonight. Ever since I ate dinner I have an aching sensation in and around my problem teeth . I am now thinking I should probably go ahead and reschedule my appointment to have the work done, but I am worried how this may affect me since I am still having significant concussion symptoms. Will the drilling be okay? Is the local anesthesia safe? I was going to get the dentist to give me laughing gas as well since I tend to get jumpy and anxious during dental procedures.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012