Concussion in head causing pain on the back of head towards lower part on lifting weights. Treatment?

i think i have a cuncution cut i didnt get hit by ny thing but i did have an intence work out in one of my colloge football practaces and i think it might be a cuncution or a blood vessel that might be weard cus when i try to lift waights my head hurts mostly in the back of my head toward the lower part and i dont know what to do or how to treat it, i was thinking it will just heal over time and this head ach or concution hppend 3 days ago and still hurts when i lift
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
You have occipital throbbing while lifting weight.
As already 3 days passed there should not be worry for any serious vessel disturbances.There are chances that concussion force have given mild swelling inside.
Watch for more intense severe headache,Any fluid coming from nose or fainting attacks or vibrating sense.if you notice any of this then consult your doctor.