Concussion, head heaviness at the back of head. MRI, cognitive sleep study done. Treatment?

Hello. I sustained a violent injury in January. I fell and hit my head on a tiled school floor. This resulted, after many tests and doc consults, in a concussion . I have a heavy feeling in the back of my head on the right. I fell on my right side and I use a can to assist me with balance as I list to the left frequently when walking or just standing while doing the dishes. I have just finished with a battery of tests including ear, MRIs, cognitive, sleep studies, etc. The feeling of heaviness is most worrisome as it seems silly that I should feel it.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012