Concussion, eye swelling. Now drooping eyelid. Want normal eye

Hi there, in my kickboxing class just over 2 months ago now I was holding pads and was kicked in the head by a heavyweight. Initially I had a concussion and swelling around the eye. The swelling has now gone but I have been left with a slightly drooping eyelid on the right-side (where I was hit). The top of my right eyelid is closed more than my left now. It is not effecting my vision , but it is noticeable in terms of aesthetics. Unsure whether it s nerve damage, muscle damage or still swelling or maybe another factor. I m only 18. Very keen to hear your expert opthalmology advice. I am hoping this will heal back to normal and give me back my normal eyes. many thanks
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012