Concussion after hitting head, loss of memory. How long will it take for memory return?

A friend of mine hit her head again, after having a concussion just 2 weeks prior. As of right now she refuses to go to the doctor, and I don t know what to do. She barely remembers me, or anybody else. She knows who she is, her sister, stepdad, and mom. She can type and she says she remembers music. She said some of it gives her a sad feeling, or a happy feeling. Just feeling, no memory of why those songs give her those feelings. I m really scared that she won t re-gain any of her memory back, of who anybody is... So, how long does it take for someones memory to come back, after hitting their head after just having a concussion 2 weeks prior??
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012