Concussion after forehead being hit. Headaches after cervical traction. Tingling and pain in the arm. Are these related?

Hi. I was in an accident at work on Feb.26,2013. I was at work, walking from my car to the school building, after getting out of my car. I was walking quickly and looking down at my pocket to unbutton it and stuff my keys inside. After doing so I looked up and slammed, forehead first, into a steel beam that was outstretched for construction purposes. After hitting my forehead I fell backwards and hit the back of my head, back, etc. I had a mild concussion and have had neck and back problems. I've been in PT for weeks, but my dr wasn't satisfied with my ROM. PT decided to try cervical traction. I only had it a few times because it gave me added pain and horrible headaches. I'm waiting for Wormans Comp to approve my MRI oft neck. I now Jane pain going down my right arm and tingling in the last 3 GI gets on that side. Is the shoulder thing related to my neck or separate?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013