Concerned if infant has ingested baby oil. What are the symptoms to look out for? What to do?

When I went outside of the bathroom, I saw my baby now awake and holding a bottle of baby oil, his mouth was closed but there were a lot of oil on his neck and mouth. I can t remember when it was on his nose . I tried to smell the scent coming out of his mouth but i couldn t smell the baby oil, not even on his saliva . He s playing now but I m still very nervous. How do I know he had ingested or inhaled some? What are the signs I should look for?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
no need to worry
if iy has gone into chest it has given reaction now like cough irritation chocking and difficulty in braeth
if gone to stomach nothing will have happen

no woories