Concerned about the side effects of large amount of potassium chloride. Can I exercise during the clinical trial?

hello, im thinking of joining a clinical trial and i am 23, 5,2 and 120pound female. The drug aministration involves a single dose crossover comparative bioavailability study of potassium chloride 750mg prolonged relese tablets following a 6000mg dose aministration. Dose aministration ranges between 750 and 1500mg (between 1 and 2 tablets of 750mg), two or three times daily. the study lasts 18 days and on the 7th and 15th day i must take a dose of 6000mg. I am a little worried about the side effects of such a large amount of potasssium chloride, and even more worried about the 2 days of 6000mg doses. I will also be in a lab for 18 days and am wondering if i can excercise during the study? Thank you! let me know!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013