Concerned about the relationship with partner having narcissistic tendancy

Good Afternoon, I am a female who has just ended a relationship with a boyfriend that i now believe displays narcissisic tendacies. I have had problems dealing with the reasons for our breakup as i cannot believe he is displaying absolutely no accountibility for the breakup and cannot seem to be truthful and continues to cover up his actions with more lies. It is so difficult for me to understand as I would be at all times truth even if it meant hurting the person. So, my question is do you have any information with regards to signs of a possible narcissic partner and what a relationship might look like if a normal person was intimately involved with a nacissictic partner?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013