Concerned about the labia size. Anything can be done?

Hello, I m 16 and a virgin. I have nearly lost my virginity many times but freaked out because I am scared people won t think I m normal. My Labia , the inner lips of my vagina are big about 1-1.5 inches when i stretch them really hard, I ve watched porn and seen vaginas online before and they re all so dainty and perfect mine is so ugly. Please help me it s making me really stressed out and upset.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Do not compare your part with porn vagina and do not get disturbed.
Many a time labia minora is slight bigger than majora, this is quite normal.
If you have any doubt get it examined by Gynaec and get tension free.
Ok and take care.