Concerned about the drug test. Occasional use of drugs. Will it be seen in the test?

I am a 20yr old student that has to take a drug test in mid May. I am NOT a regular user but did smoke a little bit on our spring break that was during the first week of March. I have a hair test for an internship that I am doing. I only weigh about 120lbs and I have a pretty good metabolism. Do I need to worry about passing my test? And if so, are there any legitimate shampoos or conditioners I should use before I test?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013