Concerned about the acne scars. Is it safe to undergo laser treatment? Using sunscreen and triventio cream

I am a 28 year old male living in Chennai. When i was 17 years old , pimples occurred in my face. so i started to use lot of ointments like erytop and also i squeezed the pimples so now i have some scars and pigmentation in my both cheeks.Though iam using lot of medicinces and creams,ointments , i could stop to occur the pimples only ,cannot remove scars and ,pores,pigmentation.Now i dont have any pimples however i have scars and pigmentation and pores.I have taken 2 laser treatment in national skin clinic on 2008 and have taken 2 dermo roller treatment in Apollo cosmetic clinic on april 2012 and july 2012 however scars and pigmentation,pores has been reduced only 20% percent not fully .i want atleast 80 percent cure.Right now iam using suncross sunscreen and kajol cream,triventio ream (as advice by apollo doctor). I am indeed worried whether these scars ,pigmentation,pores would go off and wonder whether I should go in for any laser treatment for removing these spots on my face, at this stage. Kindly advise me on this, and if you would suggest laser treatment, please also suggest a good clinic providing this treatment in Chennai because i have undergone for 2 laser treatment and 2 dermo treatment but havent get expected result hence i request you to suggest best clinic for long will it take for a complete cure and the approximate cost for the same.Please note iam going to get married in next six months before that i want get cured.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012