Concerned about possible pregnancy. Have increased appetite, tiredness, frequent urination and light spotting

I am concerned i may be pregnant, some things that worry me are my increased appetite , tiredness, irritable, frequent urinating, light spotting off and on, my right ovary area has sharp pains especially when i cough, sit a certain way, urinate, make a bowel movement and pass gas , just basically applying pressure to that area causes discomfort. Although, i did miss alot of my birth control pills and was sexually active most days during the time i was missing them. My period isnt for another approx. week so what should i do or think?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012