Concerned about pigmentation on cheeks and around eyes. Getting acne after using creams. Need proper treatment

Hi, I have been facing pigmentation around my cheek towards my eyes very obvious ! I started consuming cremes which vanished but has left me with severe acne !! I need to get rid of acne now. My skin was really good and complexion was bright, but now I see I am getting tanned so soon and never get rid of it at all... I want to go in for a proper treatment but KAYA S damn expensive but too good ! Kindly advise something reasonable and affordable.. Regards
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012