Concerned about penis size. Do I need a hormone shot?

is there any way a hormone specialist can help me with my penis size? im at 5" hard when very aroused other times roughly 4.5...its extremely embarassing, i was a jock in high school, couldn't hook up with a lot of girls because i was embarassed, there's got to be something; my dad had to get a hormone shot when he was 15 and im wondering if i am needing the same thing...something is 6'1'' 220lbs with 10% body fat 22 years old
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
I understand your concerns.
A 5" hard is quite sufficient a size to have sex.
Secondly the size of the penis hardly matter when it comes to satisfying your girlfriend.
There are no medications to increase the size of the penis.
Sp please be so much bothered about your seize of penis and do enjoy your life.
If you still have a problem do meet a psychiatrist who can advice you how to deal with the problem.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.