Concerned about childbirth with genetic problems. Family history of Camptomelic Dwarf syndrome. Advice

I gave birth to two children with Camptomelic Dwarf syndrome . one, daughter, full term, died 29 days later in 1973, a son in 1980 who lived 8 hours. In 1977 and 1978 I had early miscarriages In 1975 I gave birth to a normal healthy baby boy, who is now 37 yrs of age. In 1982 I gave birth to a healthy daughter, now age 29 now my daughter has one healthy little boy and has in the last year had 3 miscarriages. What are the chances that she is experiencing the same issue I did?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012