Concerned about a vaginal lump. Had merca staph infection. Are these related?

I was shaving the vaginal area and then latter noticed a bump and I though if was razor burn bug it grew to the size of a quarter and felt like a pea sized bump under it. I poped it and puss came out and then blood. The size decreased n the pea size bump under it is mostly gone but now its peeling. I had the flesh eating disease merca or whatever its called a few months back. But that was on my arm. It kinda reminds me of that but I'm not sure if this is from shaving or not.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013