Concerned about HIV contraction. Sleeplessness. Is that a symptom of AIDS?

what is the colot of a Hiv patients urine and i once had a blow job with a condom on but is there a chance that the siliva that touched my penis could catch hiv? because i did a blood test a week or 2 later and it came out negative but the doctor said i should come in 3 months later for another test, I havent gone because I dont feel off at all. I mean i do sleep a lot now but i feel thats a result of me not wanting to go to class because thee so much work going on and i hadly ever sleep. What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013