Concern regarding discomfort in vagina. Why smelly urine and brown discharge?

Hello I ve recently been in a great amount of discomfort concerning my vagina with smelly urine and gloopy brown discharge . In June I had a Genital Warts scare, my boyfriend finding out soon after he had them, however when I went to a specialist they said I didn t have any. However, I was treated for a Vaginal Infection and had antibiotics for three weeks. Since having a week of sexual contact with my boyfriend i ve been apart from for two and a half months I ve had discomfort with my vagina again but we were using condoms to prevent anything transferring from him to me. What s wrong with me?!
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer