Concentration issues. Taken adderall. Will it show up in my system during a test?

I had an old prescription of adderall that I didnt use up, I ve been having major concentration issues so I took the rest to see if it helps but I no longer have the bottle. Im seeing a pain clinic for pain management for my hand for a few months before a scheduled surgery and now they are going to drug test me on Thirsday. Im worried if the adderall will show up since I can t provide the rx bottle. How long does it take for several days of use to et out of my system? My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013