Conceived few months after C-section, took termination kit, have weight gain, tiredness, face swelling, muscle pains. Guidance?

I had C-section right an year ago and dint gain much wait afterwards. Then 5 months after C section conceived again and chose to discontinue pregnancy. Visited OBG and got mefipristone & Misoprostol (I think i spell it right) combination for discontinuation. Later my hemoglobin levels came down I put on so much weight. My present Hemoglobin is 10. 5 . I feel so tired even if I don t work. I am 5 6 and 87kgs in weight. My face is swelled too much and I ve muscle pains. I feel so sleepy even after having a sleep of 10hrs. I am so depressed and worried as to whom to consult. If I have to visit a Doc I don t know whom to. Please advice upon whom to consult.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013