Conceived 2nd time, had a abortion for reasons not known. Advised Susten, Gestin. Are they safe ?

Hi..Im 28 yr old. Iv conceived for the 2nd time and in the 7th week of pregnancy. In my 1st pregnancy, I lost my baby in the 9th month when i was just few days short to deliver. The reason for the loss is unexplained. Also, the tests done to detect the reason showed that both me and baby were healthy. Now that iv conceived again within 7 months duration from my previous loss, my doctor has adviced me on 3 tablets being - Macfolate or All 9 [Once per day], Susten 300 [Rectal Insertion - Once per day] and Gestin [twice per day]. She did not give me a valid explanation for consuming Susten and Gestin and also she told me to continue it till 20-25 weeks of pregnancy. Also, there were no tests conducted to check my hormonal levels and neither any blood tests are conducted so far. Im really not feeling comfortable to take these 2 tablets since i read somewhere that Susten is not safe and is banned in few countries. Please let me know if i have to continue these tablets and also side-effects of these tablets if i continue it and tell me how safe is it. Also, is All 9 sufficient for Folic acid ?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013