Concave left nasal septum, breathing difficulty at night, slight pain in head on eye ball. Suggestive treatment?

Dear sir/madam I am 44 years old and I am a teacher in private +2school (Bio section). My problem started science 1994 when I was at Delhi for preparing Competitive exams. My problem is : My left nasal septum is concave which block the air passage of right nasal passage which becomes convex. There is breathing problem during night, even I breath by mouth. Also there is a slight pain in the head specially on the eye ball. What can I do for this. I am resident of Chhapra (Bihar). Please convey me ENT specialist at PATNA or DELHI. Thanks. Yours Avinash Kumar YYYY@YYYY 0000
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Hi Avinash,

You have deviated nasal septum (DNS) for which unfortunately there is no medical cure. You need to go for minor surgery where the deviation will be mechanically repaired. You may get some symptomatic relief with nasal decongestant and steaming.