Compressed lung. Done CT scan. On gastero esopphageal reflux medication. Suggest?

hello I a resident of chennai I had to take my chest X ray for regular medical exam pulmonologist who reviewed it found that my stomach had moved up pushing my diaphragm and compressing left lung .He suggested for CT scan .On viewing the scan he said the case seems to be BY BIRTH the diaphragm is thinner than required hence it had let the stomach move up ward compressing the left lung and immediate medical intervention is not required.My CT scan impression is as below:(i)NORMAL COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC STUDY OF LUNGS(ii)EVENTRATION OF LEFT DOME OF DIAPHRAGM WITH ORAGANOAXIAL ROTATION OF STOMACH. But I m under medication for GASATERO ESOPPHAGEAL REFLUX AND WIDE HIPOTONIC LOS with a gastero surgeon since1.5 yrs.He says the impression of CT scan is due to the gasteric problem and solution is LAPROSCOPIC FUNDOPLICATION WITH PLICATION OF LEFT DIAPHRAGM.I m taking PANTOCID IT, LAFAXID-D, LIBRAX FOR 1.5 YRS.I m confused by these two controversial advises.Pls suggest me the right solution
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013