Complication while extracting wisdom tooth. Had labryinthitis, could be due to dental surgery?

I had a particularly complicted bottom wisdom tooth extration in mid April. The recover took some weeks and in that time i had two lots of antibiotics due to the complications in recovering. My jaw was incredibly brusied and face swollen which took over a week to go down. I had a extreme vertigo attack, followed by nausa, dizziness , exhaustion and unsteadiness when walking in mid june and was my doctor said i have labryinthitis for which i am taking betahistine but the symptoms are not much improved after 3 weeks. My question is could the dental surgery have caused labryinthitis or similar symptoms, for which i may need different treatment? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012