Complexion darkened and dull from fair complexion after delivering a child. Can I get back glow?

hi doctor .........i am 28 years old housewife......earlier i had a very brighter and fair comlexion ..........but in course of time and especially after the delivery of my first child on 19th october 2009, my skin experienced a change. It has become dull and it has darkened. it is not only the face but skin of whole body has darkened. Is it possible to gain a very fair, glowing and radiant complexion for the whole body as well as face?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Hi i think darker skin after delivery is mainly due to vitamin b12 deficiency.thyroid problems and iron can be cured by supplementation of b12 .iron .folic acid and treat the thyroid disorder.supplementation of biotin and application of evion cream can cure the condition